Should we all become vegetarian?
If Yes Then
- A vegetarian diet could be a great way to manage high blood pressure without medication.
2.Vetetarians are generally healthier overall and even live longer.
3.If you’re trying to lose weight, being vegetarian can be a good part of your program.
4 It is unethical to kill innocent animals for food when there are many other ways to feed us. Things like beans, nuts, and soy can provide a vegetarian with the protein they need to function.
6. Raising livestock requires enormous amounts of water. If a vegetarian saves a lot of water, which will be beneficial for the entire planet.
7. Meat foods are the most expensive forms of food.
8. Vegetarian eating usually increases your intake of healthy foods such as vegetables, fruits, beans, legumes, and whole grains. This is a great opportunity to get plenty of antioxidants, fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
9. The self-control required for vegetarian eating can be extended to other situations Producer of waste and pollution.
If No Then
1. some types of vitamins and minerals can only be obtained from animal meat, such as vitamin B-12, omega-3, and other omega fatty acids, all of which are vital to good health.
2. Vegetarian diet is this unbalanced.
3. Eating out as a vegetarian can be a real challenge at times, as most restaurant menus are geared towards meat-eaters.
4. Meal choices are very limited for vegetarians.
5. Animals kill to feed themselves and humans are no exception. Eating meat is a natural part of life.
6.Protein gives us the energy we need to move, breathe, and do just about anything. Trying to find protein alternatives can be time-consuming, expensive, and unsavory. however, it is readily available, inexpensive, and very tasty
What is important in ielts speaking?
2 Most important things in IELTS Speaking are Confidence, and fluency.