Recycling - Should recycling be encouraged?
If Yes Then
1. Recycling reduces energy consumption. Transporting raw materials and processing them requires a significant amount of energy. For example, recycling paper consumes less energy than processing trees. The same goes for recycling or reusing wood.
2. Reduces air and water pollution. A major source of pollution today is industrial waste from factories that produce plastics and cans. If both products are reused, rather than made from scratch, pollution can be reduced significantly.
3. A large proportion of our waste is burned, contributing to global warming. By minimizing our waste, recycling could go a long way in helping us to prevent global warming from getting worse.
4. Recycling reduces the amount of waste in landfills. Greatly reduces the amount of waste in landfills. Possibility of landfill overflow, greatly contributing to environmental degradation and polluting land and water
5 Increases environmental awareness When everyone gets used to recycling, people will be more environmentally conscious and more involved in green activities.
6. Recycling can help you save money. There are companies out there that will pay cash for your trash, like old water bottles, electronics, and other things.
7. It can minimize logging.
If No Then
1. Recycling generates more pollution and energy consumption. Recycling tons of garbage will require waste to be transported, sorted, cleaned, and processed in separate factories, all of which need energy.
2. If not planned well, this can further harm the environment.
3 Recycling is not always profitable. Recycling costs can be three times higher than the cost of placing garbage in landfills. The requirement is high
4. The jobs created by recycling include sorting garbage, cleaning up toxins, and other manual and backbreaking jobs that can result in low incomes and poor quality of life in the community bleaching is necessary to recycle paper, which is an aggressive chemical that is harmful to our health.
5. Recycling does not guarantee quality products.
6. Recycling can be harmful to us. For example, bleaching is required to recycle paper, which contains a harsh chemical that is harmful to our health.
7. Recycling can make people feel wrong. People may not realize that recycling is the only real benefit in reducing the harm done by human folly.
8. Recycling locations are always unsanitary, unsafe and unsightly.
Is ielts speaking test face to face?
Yes. IELTS Speaking test is one to one, even in the computer delivered IELTS test Speaking section remains one to one.
How can I prepare for ielts speaking 1?
IELTS Speaking part 1 is called as an introduction, and to do proper preparation just Practice all basic questions.
- Never Memories answers
- Do not stretch your answer much.
- Do not use more complex structures.