Do you think switching jobs frequently is a good idea?
If Yes Then
1. It will surely help you learn new job skills. Expand your skill set and increase your knowledge in various fields.
2. All work is accompanied by an established routine, which will surely bore you sooner or later. , serves as a good break and will keep you excited about life and work.
3.As you change jobs, you will meet new people, and this will add to your contacts in various industries.
4. you might find the field that is best for you and that you are really interested in.
5. It is difficult to hone your skills when dealing with the same group of people for long periods of time.
6 Working on higher wages and benefits within a company can take many years, while changing jobs can allow workers to make significant gains Achieve fast in terms of pay, performance, and responsibilities.
7. By moving jobs, workers can escape dead-end jobs and continue to learn and grow.
8. In some cases, frequent job changes can indicate great adaptability.
If No Then
1.This has an impact on confidence and confidence. Very often employers are cautious about hiring employees who have frequent job changes on their résumé. This is because they believe that in the long run they cannot be trusted.
2. This has a detrimental effect on your image. Negative traits such as a lack of commitment and immaturity are associated with a person who changes jobs frequently.
3.Job hoppers generally lack in-depth knowledge. A person does not gain extensive knowledge of a subject until after working on it for a period of time.
4. A person with a history of too many job changes often comes across as someone who lacks expertise. People believe that they only know a little about a lot of things. All-rounder, master of nothing.
5. Those who stay with a single company are able to increase seniority as job hoppers compete for a stronger role in each new company they go.
6. The longer you stay in one position, the easier it gets. You will learn the ropes and how to “recycle” “your knowledge. This means you could have free time to work on personal projects, go back to school, or work towards another goal.
How to prepare for IELTS at home while doing Job?
It is difficult to manage job, and IELTS together but not impossible. Practice at least 2 hours a day ( Early in the morning, or Late Night)